2021 State Convention
It’s time to register for the 2021 NDAB State Convention. Find out more.
Educating and Encouraging Since 1936
Are you a person with vision loss?
Do you know someone with vision loss?
There is help.
The North Dakota Association of the Blind is a volunteer organization that has been educating and encouraging people who are blind since 1936. We strive to enhance the way of life for people who are blind or visually impaired, to encourage employment opportunities, and to educate the public about sight loss.
Our vision is for all North Dakotans who are blind or visually impaired to live fulfilling, independent lives!
If you want to share your daily challenges or get ideas on how to complete a task using reduced or no vision, local support groups are available offering mentoring and support. Learn more about support groups here.
For students who are pursuing further education, NDAB has scholarships. Learn more here. We are here to help make life more livable.
NDAB provides assistance with learning adaptive daily living skills, and alternative leisure activities. We organize and run a week-long camp where these skills can be developed. Learn more about camp here.
If you want to hear what our members think of NDAB, then watch the video below:
- 2021 Call to ConventionGet ’er Done in ’21 – with Kindness The NDAB 2021 Convention Planning Committee invites you to Get ’er Done in ’21. While sitting in your favorite chair in the comfort of your home, you can join us via Zoom on June 11-13 for our first virtual convention. The Convention will be more streamlined …
- Join ND Vision Services for a Coffee Chat on “We Care Wednesdays”Starting on Wednesday April 1st 2020, North Dakota Vision Services will be holding a weekly dial in support group for North Dakotans who are blind or visually impaired.
- Updated Services from ND Vision ServicesA message from NDVS/SB to the blind community explaining their new services during the COVID-19 episode.
- NDAB State ConventionWith the 2020 Annual Convention only weeks away, the situation looks unclear. Options are being considered.
- NDAB Adult Summer Camp 2020Due to the disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we will not be able to hold the 2020 adult summer camp.
|2021 NDAB annual convention, Virtual||Saturday June 12th – Sunday June 13th 2021||More Details.|
|NDAB Summer Camp||Sunday, August 8th – Sunday, August 15th 2021 (provisional)||Coming Soon|