Starting on Wednesday April 1st 2020, North Dakota Vision Services will be holding a weekly dial in support group for North Dakotans who are blind or visually impaired.
The goal of the Coffee Chat is to provide emotional support to individuals who are feeling even more isolated now that we are all dealing with CoVID-19. This group will provide:
- Ideas for adjusting to vision loss;
- Ideas for dealing with social isolation;
- A way to meet new people;
- Ideas for coping with stress;
- Tips for living with vision loss;
- Growing or enhancing your self-advocacy skills;
- Safety tips for CoVID-19 and other stressful situations;
- And so much more.
For more details and how to join, please download the brochure.