We believe that decreased vision should not result in decreased opportunities. The NDAB Life Enrichment program was developed to help members explore new possibilities.
The purpose is to financially assist members in their quest for new life experiences in ways that enrich their lives by pursuing skills, training, and nontraditional education.
Respond to the following questions and send that document to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
NDAB Life Enrichment
PO Box 824
West Fargo, ND 58078
Program Application Questions:
Include name, address, and phone number with your response to the following:
- Describe the opportunity.
- State why you are interested in this opportunity.
- Describe expected benefit to you and/or others.
- Where will the experience be held?
- When will it occur?
- How much will it cost? (List expenses such as registration, transportation, supplies, etc.)
For program details, see Life Enrichment Guidelines